TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. You also agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
Licence to use website
Back Road Tours and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Back Road Tours’ express written consent.
Online Shopping Terms
This site’s base currency is ZAR (South African Rands).
Orders will ship as soon as possible via the internet.
(Please note: Orders that have already been transferred cannot be cancelled.)
Back Road Tours makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website, i.e. that this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
Back Road Tours will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
You hereby indemnify Back Road Tours and undertake to keep Back Road Tours indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred or suffered by Back Road Tours arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Back Road Tours’ other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Back Road Tours may take such action as Back Road Tours deems appropriate to deal with the breach.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com